We offer free breakfast and lunch to students through the National School Lunch Program (NSLP), a federally-assisted meal program that provides nutritionally balanced, USDA-compliant meals to students each school day.
We are excited to announce that Montgomery Preparatory Academy will be implementing an Early Kindergarten Program starting in Fall 2020! The Early K program is a dedicated class that focuses on preparing your child for academic success.
Developed with the ACCEL Schools Academic Team, our Early Kindergarten Program focuses on each child’s physical, social, and cognitive development. Our teaching approach uses meaningful playtime and learning materials that are centered around young children’s natural curiosity and desire to learn.
• Free, full-day program for children ages 4-5
• Full year (August – May) program
• Applicants must turn five years old by January 1st
• A brief Kindergarten assessment is required during the registration process
Our Early Kindergarten Program teacher will be in regular communication with you throughout the year to discuss your child’s progress toward his or her individual learning goals.
“Starting school is the beginning of a special journey for each child,” says Principal Wyckoff. “Our Early Kindergarten Program gives Montgomery Preparatory students a strong start and foundation for lifelong learning.”
For more information, call (937) 991-2900 today, or apply by clicking here.
Check out the Montgomery Prep campus!
All teachers meet the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) requirements: Bachelor’s degree, grade-level teaching license/certificate & ability to demonstrate subject area expertise.
For meeting the highest standards of education in ongoing third-party review.
- Kindergarten Registration Now Open for Fall 2021!
- Join the Mustangs!
- It’s Time to Re-Enroll for the 2021-22 School Year
- AMP Helpful Resources
- Online & Hybrid Student Internet Reimbursement Policy
- Montgomery Prep Featured on Channel 2 News
- A Day in the Life: Your Plan for Successful Online Learning
- 20-21 Reopening Information for Parents
- 20-21 Learning Options for Students
- Free School Meals