Please check back after May 1st for information about applying for transportation for the 2023-2024 school year.
Free bus transportation services are provided by your child’s School District of Residence based on the address on file with our school that matches your Proof of Residency documentation (provided each year during re-enrollment). Per district policy, eligibility for transportation services may be limited to a specific radius surrounding the location of the school.
Scroll down to read specific information for your District of Residence. If your District of Residence is different than what is listed below, please contact the ACCEL Schools Transportation Department to inquire if your student is eligible to receive another form of transportation service:
- Email: email@example.com or
- Call: (216) 583-5230 and press 4 to speak with a Transportation Coordinator
2022-23 Request for Transportation Form (PDF)
DAYTON SCHOOL DISTRICT
If your child resides within the Dayton School District, transportation eligibility is based on the distance from your child’s home residence to the school.
- K-8 Grade students must live 1.5 or more miles from campus to receive some form of transportation service.
- K-8 Grade students with a home residence calculated by Dayton School District as 30+ minutes from campus are ineligible for yellow bus service and payment options (such as RTA).
How to Apply for Dayton School District Transportation Services:
- Register or re-enroll your student with the school office and complete a Request for Transportation form (PDF). The address on the form must match the address on file with the school and be verified by a Proof of Residence (POR) document. Each student’s birth certificate must also be included with the application.
- The school office will submit your request for processing. The district will verify residence before routing the student, and the student will receive routing information and service start date within 7-10 business days. Transportation must be requested prior to July 12, 2022 to ensure bus service for the first day of school.
For bus routes and other information from Dayton School District, contact the Dayton School District Transportation Department:
- Visit: Dayton School District Transportation Department
- Call: (937) 542-4010